Your garden and yard see a great deal of wear and tear; they have to put up with the vagaries of nature, fight the UV rays of the sun, and are subjected to dust, debris, and foot and vehicular traffic too. This simply means, over time you start noticing that all the elements start looking dull and drab. It’s true that as property owner, you will ensure a certain amount of maintenance is carried out on the property.
But what is probably even more important is that high-grade, weather-resistant materials be used in the work. This will prevent the outdoor spaces from looking old and lack-luster. With this in view, we at DMS Landscaping, use high quality pavers in our landscaping projects across Saskatoon.
We are a company that has provided consistently high quality solutions to customers here. As a locally-owned company that has over 30 years of experience in the field, we know exactly what it takes to provide our customers value for money.
BENEFITS OF USING PAVING FOR OUTDOOR SPACES
There are a range of paver stones you can choose from and these individual units have to be set on compacted sand and sealed. As long as good quality materials and workmanship is used in the work, the installation will last for a number of years, without any trouble. Interlocking pavers provide a number of benefits, such as:
- They look stunning in outdoor spaces and can be used for driveways, walkways, pathways, outdoor kitchens, decks, patios and pool areas. Apart from this, they can be used to pave entranceways, porches etc and this makes them a very versatile material.
- You can choose between natural stone, brick or concrete paving, based on the type of landscaping you have and the materials that have been used there.
- Since these pavers are available in a range of colors, styles, shapes and textures, you have the flexibility to create the look you want.
- These are very durable materials and as long as you carry out regular maintenance, they will stay looking good for a number of years.
- With the busy lives people lead nowadays, the priority is to have materials and features that will be low on maintenance and that’s exactly what pavers are. You only need to pressure-wash them occasionally to keep them clean; and seal them every two years.
- In case of any damage, the individual units can be easily replaced, without impacting the integrity of the rest of the structure.
- While all these are distinct benefits, brick pavers as well as concrete ones are quite easy on the pocket. The ones made of natural stone, tend to be a little more expensive, but they last for a long time and provide value in the long term.
Regardless of which way you look at it, concrete paving is an excellent option for any outdoor space on your property. For more information about these installations and brick paver cost, call DMS Landscaping Ltd at (306) 652-4161. If you prefer to send us your queries via email, please use this online form on our site.
© 2020 DMS Landscaping
Box 1861, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Phone: 306-652-4161, Cell: 306-227-7896
We service Saskatoon and surrounding areas