DMS Landscaping is a long-standing, locally-owned landscaping company that has been providing high grade solutions to customers across Saskatoon for over 30 years. We are highly focused on providing our clients solutions that work perfectly for them. The one way we do this, is to use high grade materials in all our work- so whether it’s the mortar we use or the brick or natural stones procure, everything will be of top notch quality.
The other factor we always keep in view is that the materials we recommend to our clients should be low maintenance as well; and paving stones become the ideal flooring choice for outdoor spaces such as patios, decks, poolscapes, entranceways, porches, outdoor kitchens etc.
What are paving stones?
Paving stones are slightly different from interlocking pavers, though many people do tend to use these two terms interchangeably. The former are largely made of natural stones and are cut in different sizes. While some of them may be like standard pavers in size, others can almost be like small stone slabs that are set in mortar on your driveway or other open areas in the landscaping.
These patio slabs can be set in a very creative manner to create stunning and unique arrangements in the yard or garden. We can provide you the kind of paver stones you need and install them in a very skillful manner.
TYPES OF NATURAL STONE PAVING
We can create patterns such as quadrangles, loops, circles or waves- all these patterns will be spaces perfectly and the arrangement will be done meticulously and accurately. Great care is taken to procure pavement stones of the highest quality; this ensures the installation will be strong and durable. The different types of natural stones you can choose from are:
- Jerusalem stone
- Paving edging and borders
There is a wide variety of natural stones that can be used in paving installations, and these are available in a range of colors, textures and finishes. We provide custom paver stone installations; this means, you can make your choice of stone and we can have them machine cut or rough-hewn and get them polished exactly the way you want them. This helps create a stunning look on your property.
UNIQUE PAVING STONE DESIGNS
We are a company that focuses on providing customers value for money and it’s why we go the extra mile to cater to any specific requests our customers might have. We have highly creative designers on board our team, that provide stunning paver design concepts for you to choose from. Regardless of the scale of the project, we will handle it with the same levels of dedication and expertise.
Your garden and yard see a great deal of wear and tear; they have to put up with the vagaries of nature, fight the UV rays of the sun, and are subjected to dust, debris, and foot and vehicular traffic too. This simply means, over time you start noticing that all the elements start looking dull and drab. It’s true that as property owner, you will ensure a certain amount of maintenance is carried out on the property.
But what is probably even more important is that high-grade, weather-resistant materials be used in the work. This will prevent the outdoor spaces from looking old and lack-luster. With this in view, we at DMS Landscaping, use high quality pavers in our landscaping projects across Saskatoon.
We are a company that has provided consistently high quality solutions to customers here. As a locally-owned company that has over 30 years of experience in the field, we know exactly what it takes to provide our customers value for money.
BENEFITS OF USING PAVING FOR OUTDOOR SPACES
There are a range of paver stones you can choose from and these individual units have to be set on compacted sand and sealed. As long as good quality materials and workmanship is used in the work, the installation will last for a number of years, without any trouble. Interlocking pavers provide a number of benefits, such as:
- They look stunning in outdoor spaces and can be used for driveways, walkways, pathways, outdoor kitchens, decks, patios and pool areas. Apart from this, they can be used to pave entranceways, porches etc and this makes them a very versatile material.
- You can choose between natural stone, brick or concrete paving, based on the type of landscaping you have and the materials that have been used there.
- Since these pavers are available in a range of colors, styles, shapes and textures, you have the flexibility to create the look you want.
- These are very durable materials and as long as you carry out regular maintenance, they will stay looking good for a number of years.
- With the busy lives people lead nowadays, the priority is to have materials and features that will be low on maintenance and that’s exactly what pavers are. You only need to pressure-wash them occasionally to keep them clean; and seal them every two years.
- In case of any damage, the individual units can be easily replaced, without impacting the integrity of the rest of the structure.
- While all these are distinct benefits, brick pavers as well as concrete ones are quite easy on the pocket. The ones made of natural stone, tend to be a little more expensive, but they last for a long time and provide value in the long term.
Regardless of which way you look at it, concrete paving is an excellent option for any outdoor space on your property. If you prefer to send us your queries via email, please use this online form on our site. We would be more than happy to give you and obligation-free quote for your project. Call us with your requirement today at 306-227-7896!
© 2020 DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes
Box 1861, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We service Saskatoon and surrounding areas