The driveway on your property is probably one of the most hardworking features on it; as it sees foot and vehicular traffic and has to deal with things like oil stains, dirt and debris. Of course, it also has to stand up to the harsh UV rays of the sun. Little wonder then that it quickly starts looking dull and drab. We at DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes are one of the oldest driveway paving companies in the region.
We know what it takes to ensure that the driveway we install on your property doesn’t get affected by all these factors. We cater to customers across Saskatoon and over the last 30 years, have built a very strong reputation in the region. We are a locally-owned company that focuses on providing high grade, long lasting solutions to our customers and it’s why we use the most hard-wearing, top grade materials in our work.
PAVING STONES ARE THE IDEAL DRIVEWAY MATERIAL
While some property owners do have queries about poured concrete or even asphalt or gravel driveways, we recommend you opt for a paver driveway. Today, it’s easy to find a wide range of pavers made of brick, natural stone and concrete. The ones that have an interlocking design are excellent in every way too. In fact, regardless of the type of outdoor pavers you use, they will add to the beauty of the outdoor spaces on your property.
WHY OPT FOR A PAVER DRIVEWAY?
There are a number of benefits to using paving stones for a driveway installation; take a look at what these are:
- High on function – Pavers provide a significant amount of functionality. You don’t have to worry about them not providing enough of traction or becoming slippery.
- Design flexibility – As mentioned earlier, you will find there are a large number of options to choose from and you are sure to find the texture, color and design of natural stone, brick or concrete paver you choose.
- Versatility – Paver stones are the perfect fit in almost any outdoor space such as porches, entranceways, patios, decks, paths and walks, driveways and outdoor kitchens etc. There is no doubt it’s a highly versatile material.
- Strong and durable – When we install paver driveways, we use the best materials and workmanship and we sand and seal them to perfection. This ensures the installation will last for decades.
- Low maintenance – When we are handling any project, one of the first things our customers ask is that we make the landscaping easy to maintain. Pavers are very low maintenance features and we ensure that only the best quality paving is used in our work.
- Easy to repair – While brick pavers are very hardy, and won’t break easily, in case of any damage, it’s very easy to replace the individual units and this is another major plus point.
We can install a paver driveway using a circular pattern, herringbone pattern, basket weave pattern or even a running bond pattern, to create a unique look on your property. For more information about our services and paver driveway cost, call DMS Landscaping at 306-227-7896. If you prefer to send us your queries via email, please use this online form on our site.
© 2020 DMS Landscaping
Box 1861, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We service Saskatoon and surrounding areas