The deck or patio on your property, adds to its functionality; but these spaces become unusable when it’s too sunny or too cold. The one way to ensure that you are able to use these open areas on your property in the colder months, is to install fire pits there. We at DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes are one of the leading companies in the field and have built a very strong reputation on the basis of our high grade and consistent services to customers across Saskatoon.We have successfully completed a number of fire pit installation projects on residential properties. And we are happy to say that our customers have been thrilled with the installation. Fireplaces are also a popular outdoor installation and some of our customers wonder why they shouldn’t install it instead of opting for a stone fire pit.
WHY CHOOSE TO GET A FIRE PIT INSTALLED?
Sure, having a large fireplace as the focal point of your backyard has its distinct advantages; but take a look at why you may just find that a fire pit will fit much better in your home:
- Compact- Even the smallest of fireplaces tend to dominate the space. In comparison, a firepit is more compact and not so obtrusive in its appearance. Some people want a fire element in their backyard, but they don’t want it to take away from the rest of the features there. In this case, a fire pit is an excellent choice. You can place it in the middle of the yard, or have it tucked away cozily in one corner of your deck or patio.
- Create the perfect leisure spot- These features are ideal for families that love to sit around a fire in a campfire-like environment. This is something you wouldn’t be able to do if you had a fireplace. We can build suitable wall seating for you, all around the brick fire pit and it will become the perfect leisure and entertainment spot on your property.
- Variety of styles- There are a range of materials and styles to choose from; you can opt for modern or conventional styling or even install something on the lines of a fire heart, fire table or a fire bowl (all of which are variations of a fire pit). When it comes to fireplaces, the choices are pretty limited.
- No view obstruction- If you have a fantastic view from your property, you want to be able to enjoy it; and installing a fireplace may act as an obstruction. However, when you install a concrete fire pit, it blends beautifully into the landscaping without blocking the view in any way.
- Affordability- When you compare the prices of fireplaces and fire pit cost, you will find the latter is distinctly cheaper. Having a patio fire pit is a budget-friendly way to add a fire feature to your backyard.
We provide custom fire pits and these could be made of brick, concrete or natural stone. For more information about our fire pit installation services, call DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes at (306) 227-7896. If you prefer to send us your queries via email, please use this online form on our site.
© 2020 DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes
Box 1861, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We service Saskatoon and surrounding areas