As a residential property owner, you make a lot of effort to get your home designed well and you do the same with the outdoor spaces too- you ensure the landscaping has been designed well and that all the plantings and hardscaping is of the best quality. Apart from that, you add a number of outdoor features such as outdoor kitchens, patios and decks.
When it comes to outdoor living elements; many of DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes customers in Saskatoon request for BBQs and grills. These are a very essential aspect of any outdoor living space. The space around a BBQ becomes the perfect relaxation spot and you can spend leisurely weekends there with family and friends.
We are a long-standing, local company that works in a very concerted manner to ensure our clients get the kind of services they need. We understand that the outdoor BBQ is more than just a cooking space. It’s a place that’s your leisure zone on your property and where you will be entertaining guests too.
BBQ GRILL PLANS
When our outdoor kitchen designers plan this area, they keep a number of factors in view, such as:
- The placement of the BBQs has to be planned well with reference to the rest of the appliances to be installed there.
- The kitchen countertop placement will also need a significant amount of planning. Again, this will depend on the where the BBQ and outdoor kitchen grill is going to the placed.
- The kitchen sink positioning and the plumbing installation for it. The plumbing for the fuel for the gas grill will have to be installed. If you have opted for a BBQ that’s operates on propane, this is something you wouldn’t have to worry about.
- We also focus on making the space comfortable and appealing to the eye. After all, it’s an extension of the indoor spaces of your home. All the materials used in this space will be carefully chosen to complement the look of your home.
- We also create custom stonework around the BBQ, and this is what adds to its allure.
- At times, our customers also want bar spaces and a refrigerator around the BBQ island counter and we factor that into the design too.
- Our designers will check what kind of flooring you want. Pavers are an excellent choice for these semi-enclosed or open-to-the-air installations. You can choose from ones made of brick, concrete or natural stone.
- We also plan the seating areas around the BBQ’s well. If retaining walls are to be built, we plan the in-built seating in them- this gives you the seating space you need.
COST EFFECTIVE BBQ GRILL INSTALLATIONS
In short, we think of every little thing and it is this detailed approach that sets us apart from other operators in this space. We create the right ambiance using the latest, unique materials, and focus on making the space functional too. While we do all this, we maintain very low outdoor BBQ cost and ensure you get value for money.
For the best standalone or built-in BBQs, please call DMS Landscaping and Hardscapes at (306) 227-7896. If you prefer to send us your queries via email, please use this online form on our site.
© 2020 DMS Landscaping
Box 1861, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We service Saskatoon and surrounding areas